Mannequin Hire & Sales has been supplying mannequins and associated display items since 1982.
We import our extensive range into our own warehouse and sell direct from our Sydney showroom and online – so there are no middleman costs and you get the lowest possible prices.
Over the years, we have provided a wide range of services to many clients with a huge variety of needs. For example:
- We have been involved in major fashion shows, having sponsored Fashion Exposed and been the main mannequin supplier at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- Our mannequins have adorned theatre stages, including at the Sydney Opera House.
- They have brushed shoulders with the world’s most glamorous models and have displayed the most prestigious designer creations, including a diamond studded $5,000,000 bikini.
- They have been used to display the clothing of major manufacturers and designers at shops ranging from small boutiques to major department stores.
- They have been used in making major movies, such as The Matrix, Mission Impossible, Moulin Rouge, Australia and Tomorrow When The World Began.
- They have been used in all types of events from major exhibitions to birthday parties, anniversaries and book launches. A popular use is to showcase original wedding dresses at silver and golden wedding anniversaries.
- And they have played a wide variety of characters- from Tarzan and Jane to Santa Claus.
We have also sold thousands of items through our long-running “Mannequin Mania” eBay store.